Meet Our Management
General Manager: Ben Richardson 936-856-6423
- Ben has years of experience operating a pleasure boat storage business and has been an avid boater and skier on Lake Conroe for over 30 years.
- Ben is the current Vice-President of the Lake Conroe Association (LCA), a non-profit POA started 40 years ago by his family to improve Lake Conroe for the benefit of lake property owners and Montgomery County.
- A full-time resident of Lake Conroe, Ben has built the relationships with the boating industry needed to offer the FULL SERVICE Marina operation The Palms is to be.
Office Manager: Summer Moss 936-856-6423
- Summer manages the business office and remains TOP SALESPERSON year after year. With a keen sense of what Lake Conroe boaters expect from a full service marina, Summer brings tremendous knowledge and enthusiasm to the operations of The Palms Marina.
Father Dana, brothers, Rich, Bart, Gary and Ben Gary Richardson have operated businesses on Lake Conroe since the Lake was developed in 1973. Being avid boaters, they bring a determination to offer their customers the same quality service they expect themselves. E-Z Boat Storage and Valet Launch on the SE Corner of the FM 1097 Bridge was developed and is operated by the Richardson Family. Gary and Ben saw the opportunity to renovate the demographically located marina basin into a modern and efficient service provider for all types of pleasure boaters on Lake Conroe. The Richardsons also operate the waterfront RV park, Sunset Shores, adjacent to E-Z Boat. And up the road, they offer a boating showroom for Texas Boat Sales, their boat sales, brokerage and service business.
Other Lake Conroe Ventures
Beginning in the early 70’s, the family developed properties on the northeast quadrant of the lake. In addition, they built over a hundred homes in many Lake Conroe neighborhoods. The map below shows the influence the Richardson’s have had on the area.
2. Longwood Estates – about 300 acres purchased, then sold to developer of acreage estates
3. Developed the exclusive acreage estate neighborhood, Lakewood on Lake Conroe
4. Built and operate E-Z Boat Storage and Valet Launch
5. Built and operate Sunset Shores RV Park
6. Developed and built homes in the last section of Harbor Town
7. Purchased Anchorage Marina, built new marina, launches, and dry storage to make The Palms Marina
8. Built and operate Texas Boat Sales & Service
Adding the first brand new boat slips on Lake Conroe in over 20 years, The Palms Marina intends to modernize and expand its services to provide state-of-the-art customer service and facilities to accommodate boating demands as they evolve throughout the 21st century.